Sunday, October 7, 2018

Why I Love Ward Five

I have been knocking on doors and walking around Ward Five this week. It is election season-- but, more importantly, I like listening to people. I love my ward. It is my home and my neighborhood.

1. Ward Five:  full of feisty women.
2. Ward Five: location, location, location. We never drive. More people walk and bike in ward five than any other in town.
3. Ward Five: parents walk their kids to school in the morning, clutching coffee cups.
4. Ward Five: Solar panels everywhere. n the houses. On the high school.
5. Small houses, from 600 square feet up to about 1500, thus more affordable to buy and maintain.
6. Did I mention wild gardens that we can see from the sidewalk because we have a pedestrian scaled neighborhood?
7. Ward Five is kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment