|Pie for my sweetie|
1. I AM smarter than a chicken! After being locked into the coop all day, until Eggs Were Laid, for five days, they decided that laying eggs on their side of the fence was a pretty good deal.
2. Both hives of bees have settled in and are packing in the pollen—a god sign of bee larvae.
3. The planting is done. The squash plants have moved into barrels in the front yard to replace the leaf mulch pile. The leaf mulch is on the revamped garden bed along the sidewalk.
4. Solar production is up—12 to 13 KWH on a sunny day.
5. The school assignment calendars in the back of my classroom now show the Last Day of school for the year.