Monday, August 9, 2010
Signs of Mid-Summer
1. Warm days, cool sea breeze at dusk.
2. Zucchini and green beans every day for dinner.
3. Food dehydrator is running; the house smells like warm plums.
4. Greywater system is up and running, watering the back flower gardens.
5. Cats do not come in at night.
6. Three books piled beside the bed to read at once.
7. The hiking is excellent.
8. Outdoor shower, with hot water, is set up and in use.
9. The hammock is very appealing.
10. No school. No papers to read.
11. Zucchini every day for lunch…